I found this article on from this post on ResearchGate and found it pretty interesting. I feel that there may exist some innate ability in people to be able to do certain things, but this innate ability is extremely overestimated. I am of the opinion that the work that you put into learning a skill has so much more of an impact that the idea of 'innate ability' plays very little role. It is this idea that holds a lot of people back from learning a skill.Read more >
- Meet current students of the college/institute/university and get a review
- Meet ex-Students of the college/institute/university and get a review
- Meet the professors/teachers current or ex of college/institute/university and get a review
- Visit the campus of the college/institute/university to get a feel of the place
- Do your research on how the college/institute/university is regarded in the industry
- Look at various internet sites on education and other books, magazines and periodicals to get a review or ranking on the college/institute/university
- Make a SWOT analysis of the college/institute/university
- See the specialization and what the college/institute/university excels in or is po…
I have got my assembly on Saturday and would appreciate if you could give me inputs on the topic helping others. I am going to do a demonstration wherein students will find out through the activity that by helping others we get blessed eternally.
Do you have any other topic which could be taken on the spot in case of emergencies.
Rekha AnandRead more >